February 11, 2011

Favorite Chocolate chip walnut cookie...

1 c. reg Crisco          3/4 c. br. Sugar
3/4 c. sugar               2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla              1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda mixed with 1 tbsp. Hot H2o
2 1/2 c. flour             1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 c. chopped walnuts
*Mix crisco, sugar and br. sugar together till creamy.  Add eggs and vanilla. Add baking soda with h2o, salt and flour.  Mix, but dont overmix.  Stir in Chocolate chips and nuts.  Roll into balls and  Bake at 375 for 9min.  Makes 4 dozen.  (I always bake one batch, then roll into balls and freeze (12) in a ziplock baggie, that way I have it for next time. I bake for 10 min. when frozen.) So YuMMy!!
*Try these with white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts!!


2 comments:

  1. mmmm! thanks for sharing! we {i mean Levi} will make these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, maybe i'll try it too!

    ReplyDelete