March 17, 2011

Elley's Special Day...




Such a happy girl! Just look at her smile!! She was such a good baby during the prayer.  I was thankful that Jeremy's family and Daniel & Claudia came, as well as my dad and Lorinda! It was just so good to see everyone. We had a turkey dinner saturday night at my house, and then went swimming at the super 8 afterwards. It was fun watching the kids interact with their cousins whom they havent seen in forever!! I also got to see Jer and Amy's baby, just a month older than Elley.  I do miss my family so much! The good times we used to have, and the scrapbooking days... Good times! Sunday we had brunch over at my inlaws house (Which I thank you all so much for helping pull this day together, and for all your love and support always...) and then over to my house for some no bake cookies (which poor Daniel keeps trying to perfect! Ha!!) We hung out some more and laughed at good times. I wish my mom could have been there, and Levi and Alicia...Its fun to see cousins get together and Us girls pick up where we left off like nothing has changed.  I love u guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for feeding us, it was delicious! I was so glad we could make it up to see you all. I miss our "girl dates", and scrappin at my house. I want to come back and visit longer and possibly get some scrapbooking done too. Hopefully soon!

    love ya Cherry, you are always fun to hang out with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wish we could have made it... you come down for a week or two down here and we can get this party started right! ha ha daniel and the no bakes...what did he do this time! last time he was trying to make them healthy remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Daniel and his no bakes!! Trying to make them healthy! (or over baking them!)...Cant help but laugh at his attempts! I would love to get down there!! It could be crazy at times with four kids though! You sure u want me to come! Im really wanting to this year. If Elley stays as sweet as she is!

    ReplyDelete