July 27, 2011

Family photos




Okay! We did some Moss family photos, but I really am not that impressed with my family photo...I like the ones of my girls, so I had that one blown up to an 11x14...And put it in a hotpink and blk polka dot frame... Maybe for the girls room... Still thinking about that one...When I get all my photos back I can figure that one out...I wish Elley was better that day, and I wish photos were taken a year from now, so I could lose my "Elley" weight... Hmmm... Cause it is so rare to get photos with Corey in them... I guess Ill take what I can get!  Its been hard to update my blog because summers are just so busy, and If not that, Elley makes it sometimes hard.  (Like right now, she is bawling and wanting picked up...so I might have to make this one short!)
Summer has been good, and flying by! We really havent hardly camped at all and Corey has been so busy with all his jobs...I am kinda excited about getting girls in school again though... I love them, and really it hasnt been bad, but they are ready, and Im ready for a schedule again...I like that the girls can just go outside and play and ride bikes and I dont have to worry to much with only 2 other neighbors here..I love the slower paced life in Driggs...and I love raising my children here♥

1 comment:

  1. they turned out cute! was there more of your family or just those? love all the pink, it will look cute in that frame!

    ReplyDelete