February 12, 2012

Be Mine...

 Stephaney making Valentines...
 and Audrey...They love there art work!!
 Audreys homemade Valentines box for school.. this is the front of the box.
 and this is the top of her Valentines box...Very vintage inspired!!
 The side of the box..
 the back end of the box..
 and the other side of her box!  Audrey folded the book pages and helped me cut out and glue the embelishments on! She loved the idea of it being vintage!!
This probably isnt the best shot of the fabrics, but this is Elleys blanket for her twin bed when she is big enough! I cant wait for mom to sew it up for me!! I so love the combos of the pink and red!! and I love to accent it with brown...So love it!! Its from the My Minds Eye line, attic collection! love! Thanks Alicia for your great Finds and Taste! And mom...Thanks for your beautiful Talent!!

2 comments:

  1. cute valentine boxes! i like the tiny brown polka.dot, it goes good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Lost & found fabric...i don't know where you got attic, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete