March 23, 2012

Just because♥


 I love a 9x9 page!! "Pretty Party"papers from crate paper! so loving their lines right now!! Just thought I'd post another finished layout for fun!! I'm kinda wishing i had some more crochet doily's too.. Hmmm...where did i get those?♥
Okay. The promised Brownie recipe from my THS scrap class Party day!! Yeah!! These turn out perfect for me everytime!! I wish I had taken a photo of them... That would be Yummy♥

Barb's Brownies:
1/2 c. Cocoa            1 tsp. Salt
1 c. Vegetable Oil    4 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla            1 1/2 c. Flour
2 c. Sugar                 1 c. chopped Walnuts (optional)

*Mix the oil and sugar together. Beat in eggs and vanilla.  Add cocoa, salt, and flour. Stir in nuts. Bake at 350 in a pre-heated oven for 35minutes in a 9x13 pan. So Yummy, and a no Fail recipe! Enjoy♥

2 comments:

  1. cute layout! I will have to make these brownies for Daniel... poor guy, he's always asking me to make him "no-bakes", but I don't really like sweets so I don't make anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, and the papers too!

    ReplyDelete