Sorry its sideways!! to lazy to turn it!! I did a clipboard layout for the class. This way when they're done looking at it, they can put it in a 8 1/2 x 11 album, and display another layout!!
They loved the Rolled Flower tutorial!!
a card for the last day of class..and we are going to make 4 mini cards just like this one!!
A gift bag full of treats!!
Made this for me just for fun!!
My poster for the class. I designed it to show case the inside pages of the "It's about Me" album.
Just something fun I made for myself for inspiration, and maybe Ill put it all in a mini album!!
I so love the color combo!! My favorite right now♥
Here is some of the inside pages I created.
This is the "Its about Me" album..Its not totally finished, but close enough!
I love being Scrap Inspired!! Yeah!! We are officially out of the Rut!! Ha!!♥
way cute projects Cherry! I'm glad you did the winter sports thing at THS... you need to get out of the house and have a creative outlet. can't wait to scraplift :-)
ReplyDelete