I've been making my own homemade wheat bread for almost a year now, two loaves once a week! ...and I love it!! It is so easy that I'll share so you can enjoy it too!!
1 1/2 tbsp. yeast 1 tsp. sugar
2 1/2 c. warm water
*Mix in kitchen aid. Then add:
1/2 c. honey 1/2 veg. oil
1 tbsp. salt 1/4 c. dough enhancer (or 1/2 tsp. vitamin c crystals)
3 c. whole wheat flour
*Mix for 10 min. med. speed. Then add:
3-3 1/2 c. (more) whole wheat flour
*Then mix for another 5 min. Spray counter with Pam, and spoon out dough on counter and divide in half. Grease 2 glass loaf bread pans, and shape, and put in pans. Cover with sprayed (pam) syran wrap, and let rise for one hour. Then bake at 350 for 38-40min. Turn over on a cooling rack and let cool. So Good!!

cool...i will try it too!
ReplyDelete