... Getting really sick of all of this snow, and the blizzards it brings! The days get so long and boring!! I'm ready to have it all melt! To see some green grass, and to take advantage of the nice paved roads we have here in front of my house to go walking and bike riding on!! Im sick of the cold. I want to scrapbook! With my favorite people to scrap with!! I miss the good ol days...Good Times.
I miss scrapbooking together, that is what would get us through the long winters remember! Sundays at Cherrie's house, sometimes we'd skip church :) Roast and potatoes! Load up your tote and drive on down!
ReplyDeleteI do miss those times!! Elley wore that gorgeous little dress today for church! She looked so cute!! I wish I had more like that...so Adorable!! I just need to get out shopping more! I loved it though, she got a lot of compliments... Thanks!
ReplyDelete