February 14, 2011
My faVoRiTE Holiday...Valentines
I cant help but love this day of LOVE! Ever since i was younger, I've always loved it... I love the colors: Pink and Red, I love the hearts and what they stand for, I love the secrets, and the homemade valentines wishes, and I love to share it with the people that mean the most in my life... My sweet little family! I love that corey acknowledges that this is my favorite holiday, and tries making it special for me... He surprised me with my favorite breakfast: Huevos, let me get this compact selphy 4x6 printer ive been wanting so i can do more projects and have my photos on hand!! He loves me.. He listens...and I love how happy my girls get on Valentines day too... I teach them why Valentines is so special... Corey and I got engaged shortly before this day, and I decorated his bedroom, and told him "I kiss the ground you walk on" and spread hersheys kisses all over, with a lrg framed picture of the Idaho Falls temple, where we were to be married... I love that we were in love around Valentines... And we still are...! I love everything about him so much!! Im so glad I get to spend the eternities with him!!! What a Sweet Holiday to Celebrate the day of LOVE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

happy valentine's day! can't wait for you to get your new printer!
ReplyDelete